Our experienced team has the diversity and commitment to structure and enhance the value of insurance products which are available from international insurance markets.
The global energy business is made up of many diverse industries and we expect clients to have specific requirements for their insurance and risk management needs.
To offer greater understanding of insurance for clients, the team with its Technical Partners develops specific risk management and training programmes on a regular basis.
AREA OF EXPERTISE
- Property All Risk: Covers all risk of physical loss or physical damage to any kind of tangible assets/property offshore Upstream and onshore upstream including removal of wreck/debris and general average and Sue and Labour.
- Operators Extra Expenses: This covers the operation of insured in respect of Control of well, Underground Blow-out, Deliberate Firing, Making Well Safe, Unlimited Redrill/Extended Redrilling, Seepage, Pollution and Contamination including Clean-up, Care Custody and Control and other interest.
- Third Party Legal and/or Contractual Liabilities: Covers pollution arising from insured’s product for: bodily injury liability, property damage liability and cleanup cost.
- Open Cargo/Storage Cover: This covers General Cargo, Oil or Bulk Liquid, Materials or Miscellaneous risk including Oil in Pipeline and in storage.
- Terrorism: This covers for the insured potential losses and liabilities that might occur due to terrorist activities on the insured various assets.
- Kidnap & Ransom: This cover is to protect individual and corporations operating in high risk areas around the world covering perils of kidnap, extortion, wrongful detention & hijacking.